Tuesday 10 April 2012

Ask Seek Knock


Ask me for guidance
and a fulfilling path you shall receive.
Ask me for knowledge
and the world of wisdom shall be given to you.
Ask me for love
and you shall never be lonely again.

Seek out the suffering of the poor
and you shall be rewarded abundantly.
Seek out the friend in your enemies
and you shall find peace and love.
Seek out the questions life throws at you
and you will reap the rewards of understanding.

Knock with confidence
and you may enter without fear.
Admit you are wrong
and the right will be taught to you.
Surrender to the aid of God
and all things will fall into place.

2 comments:

  1. I like this piece because it inspires me to be more and reminds me that I was put here by a higher power for a greater purpose.

    It reminds me.....and I have been reminded

    Thank you =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this... wins. that is all.
    i have spoken [thunder rolls]

    pax

    ReplyDelete